So I decided to do the Turbo Jam workout regiment since I did pretty well with it over a year ago. I forgot how sore you get the first few times before you are used to it again. The girl in the video says a few times that you will discover muscles you didn't even know you had.... she was right. For those of you that are working out as well as trying to eat healthy, remember to drink lots of water because it helps the soreness go away faster. (Not fast enough but faster :-) )
Also it is getting easier to resist the candy and dessert temptation the longer I go with out it.... granted it has only been 4 days but already I don't think about it nearly as often.
I hope every one else is doing just as good or even better!!
WE CAN DO IT!
I've been doing a work out video too (The Firm, boot camp) and I'm a little sore but not bad at all ( but I haven't been doing full intensity yet) maybe we need to trade back and forth to change it up!
ReplyDeleteMaybe a couple of days after work i can just come straight to your house and we can do the video together. Are you doing Cardio and/or weight training?
ReplyDeletethe one I have is cardio and polymetrics (some hand weights) but yeah totally come on over!
ReplyDelete