Just wanted to catch up with everyone else. Good luck!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Finally
Better late than never I guess. As of when we started measuring 2 weeks ago, I'm down 4 pounds, and Nathan is down 7.5. This weekend we decided to do an Apple cider fast to shrink our stomachs and get our bodies motivated to lose weight. It was hard. Don't get me wrong. I don't like feeling hungry. But it's all in the name of better health right? We fasted regularly on Sunday, then only had cider to drink along with water for 2 days. Nathan likes grapefruit juice so he drank that too. Then on Tuesday I added fruit only to the juice. Nathan stuck with just juice. Now I'm focusing more on whole grains and vegetables. This morning I had steel cut oats and quinoa with milk for breakfast. I'm also counting my points and writing down everything I eat. That's motivation enough to see what I've eaten on paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment