Here are the RULES for this year:
- Each person puts $5 into the pot.
- Competition lasts 3 months. Starts Monday January 4th, and ends on Wednesday March 31st.
- Use the SAME scale for weigh in. Weigh in on Jan 4th and again on each following Monday then the final weigh in will be on Wednesday March 31st.
- No Cheating like weighing in with wet hair, or changing a 3 to an 8. This is on the honor system, so there has to be some trust.
- Calculate the winner by weight loss percentage. We feel this is the best way to determine the winner with both men and women.
- So it’s ON. I’m in it to win it. Here’s to a healthy lifestyle!
I think we should take our measurements too and track how many inches we lose as well!
ReplyDeletei agree! inches are important too. Maybe we could do a prize for most inches lost too.
ReplyDeleteOk I'm a little slow and definitely a blogging newbie, but how do I post on here? I have been weighing myself, but haven't taken my measurements yet. A little help please.
ReplyDelete